Learning begins at home and school is but an extension of the foundation that gets set during the child's formative year. At AISV, We keep the child at the centre of learning triangle which comprises of the parent, the school and the teachers. These three have considerable impact on the child and each of them has to work equally hard to ensure that the child progresses.
- Parents seeking admission for their ward must submit the completely filled in application Form along with necessary document to the school admin office.
- The parents will be responsible for the particulars that they fill there in. If it is found that the information provided to the school is false/incorrect, the admission will be cancelled.
- The complete admission form must be submitted to the admin office with
- Students passport size photo
- Certified copy of the birth certificate (if admission is in pre-school)
- Original school leaving certificate / TC of previous school attended.
- Admission to the school is considered on the basis of Age, Merit and Vacancy.
- Admission process to the primary class involves a written test and personal interaction.
- The school reserves a right to grant a admission to a student.